NetSci 2017 Important Dates
- Dec 15: Satellite proposals due
- Jan 15: Abstracts deadline and Satellites announced
- March 1: Abstract decisions issued, registration and hotel open
- March 1: Erdős–Rényi Prize submission deadline
- March 15: Student Travel Award applications due
- May 5: Early Registration ends
- June 19-20: Satellite Symposia
- June 21-23: Main Conference
NetSci 2017 aims to bring together leading researchers and practitioners working in the emerging area of network science. The conference fosters interdisciplinary communication and collaboration in network science research across computer and information sciences, physics, mathematics, statistics, the life sciences, neuroscience, environmental sciences, social sciences, finance and business, arts and design.
NetSci 2017 is a combination of:
- Satellite Symposia (June 19 & 20)
- An International School for students and non-experts (June 19 & 20), and
- A 3-day Conference (June 21-23) featuring research in a wide range of topics and in different formats, including keynote and invited talks, oral presentations, posters, and lightning talks.
Watch this space for more information and follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
The NetSci conference is an annual meeting of the Network Science Society and is hosted this year by the Indiana University Network Science Institute (IUNI). If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .